Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer on location services?
Yes! I will happily travel to you. Please contact me so we can discuss pricing and possible traveling fees.
What is required to book with you?
For weddings I do require a $100 deposit and a signed contract in order to guarantee your booking date.
Are trials required and how long do they take?
No, but they are highly recommended. I like to book 3 hours for my trials. That way we can ensure we are on the same page and you will look radiant on your wedding day.
Do you use makeup for sensitive skin?
YES! I myself have very sensitive skin, so I only use the best of the best. I will never use a product on a client that I wouldn’t use myself.
How should I prepare for my session?
Please review the resources tab to find LOADS of information there on how to prep your skin and hair.
Have any more questions?
Feel free to reach out on my contact page!
New Covid-19 Policies
These will be implemented while receiving a service until further notified
- All stylists will be wearing a masks when performing services
- I am also asking that all clients wear a mask when receiving a service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for clients and will be used in between each individual.
- I will either be disinfecting or using a new, clean, disinfected tool per each client.
- If any one is feeling sick or not well I will need to refuse service to that particular client and they can not be in the same room as the stylist.
- Before I come out to each location I will be asking that all clients sign a procedures change policy, to ensure all clients are aware of the policy change and what will be expect of the stylist and client when I arrive.
I know that this is a time to remember and that while the guest of honor is getting ready there are likely to be photos taken. Because of this I am allowing the guest of honor only to take of their maks while “getting ready photos” are being taken (if they are comfortable with this).